About The B2C Global PR Consumer Agency
This multi-award winning Global PR Consumer Agency is looking for an Associate Director to join the ambitious minds of creative thinkers that help improve some of the world's biggest companies with all things digital and creative.
This Global PR Consumer Agency is an industry leading, integrated communications consultancy that has decades of experience. Based in central London, as a PR Associate Director you will be working for a modern, innovative business that work across a variety of sectors including (but not limited to) retail, food & drink, leisure, travel…
About The Associate Director Role
As an Associate Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to share your knowledge and challenge your skills in an ever-developing creative market for a Global PR Consumer Agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Associate Director:
- You will play a pivotal role in integrated campaigns that have strong corporate and consumer elements.
- You will be responsible for the development and continual progression of the company.
- You will be directing client accounts and the day-to-day relationships with those clients.
- You will lead the company with the view to maximise profitability.
Essential Skills of the Associate Director:
- 5+ years PR experience, ideally for an agency in a variety of sectors.
- Experience with digital, content creation and brand experiences, both B2B and B2C.
- It would be advantageous to have hands on digital communications experience.
- You have a natural flare for creativity and eye for new business opportunities.
- Confident and inspiring leadership abilities.
- 30 working days holiday per annum plus public holidays plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are both half-days.
- A day off on your birthday or £100 cash.
- A day to partake in charitable activities for a registered charity.
- 5% matched pension contribution and corporate membership access to the Barbican.
Additionally: On Completion on six-month probation period
- Private Medical Insurance.
- 4x salary Life Assurance.
The Associate Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Associate Director - Global PR Agency role apply immediately and send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02038261221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive