About The Corporate and Financial PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Associate Director to join their industry leading agency in the heart of London.
This agency was formed over 10 years ago and has gone from strength to strength in recent years specialising in Financial PR and Corporate Communications. With clients across sectors including energy, real estate and financial services, the agency offers varied and interesting work. The team are experiencing strong growth due to new business wins, and are hard-working and collaborative with excellent relationships with clients and internally.
With one of the best cultures in the business and well-known for delivering exceptional work with a fantastic range of clients. The package on offer includes bonuses, share options and a superb pension contribution.
As an Associate Director will have the opportunity to lead a number of high-level accounts and be able to impart knowledge to more junior staff and influence client work. You will also be the conduit between the MD and clients and so will have lots of exposure to new business pitches as well and client contact.
About The Associate Director Role
As an Associate Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established and well-regarded firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Associate Director:
- Serve as the primary contact for new business and will have the skills to build and nurture networks at the highest level
- Act as the lead for strategic council with clients and be able to manage issues with ease and haver the ability to influence clients and staff with effective communication
- Inspire knowledge to junior staff with confidence and be a leader within the business
- Be able to provide creativity to generate new leads and deliver campaigns to a strict deadline
- Be able to effectively manage and build upon a financial pipeline and identify new areas of growth for the business.
If you have strong communications experience, a passion for financial services and the desire to join a driven and purpose led agency, then this opportunity is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Associate Director:
- Have the skills to build and nurture networks at the highest level
- Be an expert in communications with excellent knowledge of either Financial or Corporate PR
- Have the ability to lead and inspire the team and want to be part of a collaborative team
- Be creative, proactive and driven to succeed
The Associate Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £70,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Associate Director role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1209.