About The Strategic Communications Consultancy
My client is an international corporate, financial and public affairs consultancy based in the central London. Looking for an Associate Director to join and help shaping their growing team, you will be working with industry leading specialists in sectors such as financial services and oil + gas, shaping reputations, building narratives and constructing effective media strategies.
If you are experienced in corporate, financial or crisis PR, passionate about communications and keen to lead in a team where collaboration is key, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
About The Associate Director Role
As an Associate Director you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your leadership and strategic communications capabilities, work with leading international clients and further build on my client's reputation as an industry leading and integrated PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Associate Director:
- Leading on strategy development, growing the firms' network and producing thought leadership content
- Overseeing high quality, impactful and innovative communications programmes
- Empowering other members of staff - aiding in professional development, giving constructive feedback and building a positive environment to work in
- Building and maintaining a network of key contacts and clients
- Developing thought leadership content, providing counsel to clients and conducting media training
If you are currently working as a Associate Director or have strong experience at a similar level, and have a desire to take a position of leadership within a collaborative and purpose led environment,, then now is the chance to apply and join this industry leading financial, corporate and public affairs PR firm.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Associate Director:
- Have a proven track record in communications and a background in a relevant sector, such as corporate communications, financial services and oil + gas
- Be an effective leader, with the skills to provide strategic and managerial leadership in a collaborative environment
- Have excellent knowledge of the industry and media landscape and be intellectually ambitious
- Be a positive, creative, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
- Have a desire to help colleagues and be driven to make sure the whole team succeeds
The Associate Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £72,000, a as well as benefits including a performance-based bonus, 25 days' holiday increasing with service, additional sabbatical allowance and gym membership.
For more information about the Associate Director role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.