About The Communications Agency
This agency is a dynamic, vibrant corporate and luxury lifestyle communications firm based in central London. As an Associate Director you will be joining as number two to the founder, becoming integral to growing and leading a team of corporate and lifestyle PR specialists within a modern and forward thinking integrated firm.
My client is a fresh but also highly respected agency, with clients ranging from luxury property groups in Southern Europe to pristine travel and leisure brands in South Asia, as well as collaborating with leading stakeholders such as members of the British Royal Family.
If you are strategic, have experience in corporate and/or lifestyle PR and are attracted to unique leadership development opportunities, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Associate Director Role
As an Associate Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and leadership skills in a dynamic and corporate and lifestyle communications agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Associate Director:
- Responsibility for leading client services, strategically, creatively and operationally
- Leading in building accounts, providing counsel and developing client relationships
- Provide effective leadership, especially during the upcoming maternity leave of the MD
- Proactive workin a fast-paced and creative environment, building the business and supporting colleagues in a collaborative environment.
If you have a passion for corporate affairs and the desire to deliver outstanding creative campaigns, then the chance to join a vibrant and rewarding corporate and lifestyle communications agency is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Associate Director:
- Have a proven track record and a passionate, entrepreneurial spirit
- Be well connected in the world of luxury and corporate, being able to enhance existing client relationships and establish new ones
- Have solid strategic and leadership abilities, and an inspirational management style
- Be a positive, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
The Associate Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £65,000 plus excellent company benefits including a generous bonus structure.
For more information about the Associate Director role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.