We are working with one of the worlds leading education businesses as they look to recruit an Associate Director to be the face and voice of one of their leading products in the heart of London on a 6 month FTC.
As the Associate Director you will play a lead role through an ambitious period of global growth for the organisations leading business. You will co-ordinate a dedicated team of marketing specialists to execute an integrated marketing strategy, work closely with a range of stakeholders in order to develop the positioning of products for different audiences.
You'll be based at an incredible location within easy reach of several of London's biggest railway stations and easily commutable from most areas within, and just outside London.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external contacts to get buy-in to the marketing strategy
- Act as trusted advisor to the senior management of the business unit
- Deliver an integrated marketing strategy for their business that is built on market insight and knowledge
- Co-ordinate campaign delivery through a team of channel and creative marketing and communication specialists
- Develop key messages on what the organisation offer their target audiences, with a common and easily-understood narrative
- A strategic thinker, experienced in developing B2B and B2C marketing strategy, preferably in an agency, professional services or higher education environment
- Strong business partnership experience
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles, theory and practice
- A professional marketing qualification (CIM or IDM preferred)
- Great people skills and a track record of managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working across and leading a multi-specialist team
- Outstanding commercial awareness and insight
- Organisational and prioritisation skills to lead, manage and deliver a complex and varied workload within a fast-paced environment.