Are you an experience results-driven SEO Content Executive with proven experience and knowledge around executing on-page strategies?
A leading UK retail brand that are currently embarking on a very exciting digital transformation journey is looking for an Assistant Content Manager to join their newly formed search team in London. This person will have proven experience in implementing on-page methods in SEO i.e. Content Optimisation, Planning, and Management.
As Assistant SEO Content Manager you will:
- Work with the SEO Content Manager and editorial team to develop, support and oversee a content calendar
- Support in optimizing all metadata, on-page content banners and making recommendations to teams around the use of banner links.
- Work with the product content team to ensure the editorial copy on product pages is fully optimised for search engine purposes.
- Work closely with the paid search team to seek out search engine marketing opportunities that communicate on-page content changes that impact paid search performance
- Report on the performance of specific onsite content changes and specific content campaigns
- Test different content methods to see which performs best in which format.
This person will:
- Proven track record with SEO with a particular focus on content
- Strong understanding of the impact of content on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to purchase, exit/lapse and retention.
- Ability to build great working relationships with many stakeholders
- Experience in using tools for auditing, ranking, research including Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Google Search Console, Google / Adobe Analytics, Pi Datametrics, SEOmontior