Assistant PPC Manager – Travel - Manchester – Up to £29,000
Are you highly experienced in PPC and looking for a new role? Our Manchester based client are on the hunt for an Assistant PPC Manager and it could be you!
Our client are looking to fill the role of Assistant PPC Manager with a candidate who will be confident in delivering PPC Activity to increase traffic and revenue across a number of search engines. With a sizeable PPC budget of €1 Million, the ideal candidate will have the relevant experience using a range of PPC tools to provide an impressive return on investment.
Could this be the next step for your career? Read ahead!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Assistant PPC Manager:
- Performing analyses to provide new suggestions for keyword list, campaign management and targeting which will be implemented to increase PPC.
- Using programs such as Google AdWords and Bing to manage accounts on a daily basis.
- Contributing to increased website traffic, bookings and revenue from PPC activity.
- Compiling detailed reports of PPC activity, presenting findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Always keeping up to date with PPC best practises and developments of trends within the industry.
Key Skills and Attributes of Assistant PPC Manager:
- Previous experience within PPC, agency or client side.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Analytics.
- Experience using bid management tools is desirable e.g DS3 and Kenshoo.
- Proven success managing in-house PPC.
- Experience extracting insights from large data sets.
- Fully literate in German or Spanish.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in, don’t hesitate to apply today by calling one of our consultants on 0161 833 1044 or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org