The experience we need.
- Previous experience within financial services or experience rolling out sizeable literature reduction projects for large scale corporate companies
- Someone proactive who can work with multiple teams and scope out cost saving opportunities
- Someone well-versed with digital adoption and adept at promoting digital channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to progress your career with a well-known brand
- Someone who is confident in engaging with stakeholders across the business
- Preferably hold a degree (or equivalent) in business management / marketing and professional qualification
A hybrid marketing role with plenty of opportunity to have a creative input into cost saving strategy and digital channel promotion, looking into things like literature, brochures, mobile apps etc. You'll work with a number of teams to ensure the push for an increase in digital engagement and a decrease in print cost is happening. This is a real business priority for 2020 and there is the potential scope for an extension if the contract delivery is successful
A household-name brand with a growing marketing team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward-thinking marketers who want to make a real difference.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket between £27,900k - £35,730k, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package including a highly competitive pension contribution, 28 days holiday
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
Alternatively, please contact Phoebe on 0117 317 8103