Adam Matthew Digital’s Head of Marketing is seeking a creative and tenacious Assistant Marketing Manager to join the team and deliver a strategic global marketing programme across the Publisher’s digital products and SaaS platform.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic marketing team and to be instrumental in driving brand awareness and lead generation for AM Digital’s key products across core markets.
The successful candidate will work directly with the Head of Marketing and our collaborative and innovative marketing team to deliver integrated marketing for our product and platform portfolio. We are looking for someone who is excited by what we do, and excited by marketing, with a creative and strategic mind as well as a can-do attitude.
- Planning and delivering our global eMarketing programme
- Implementing targeted campaigns and analyzing their effectiveness
- Collaborating with the marketing team to deliver integrated campaigns across products, channels, and markets
- Building excellent relationships with all stakeholders, particularly with our global Sales team – to work together on brand-building and lead generation activities that help us achieve our sales goals
- Content creation and copywriting
- Creative input into design and brand management across marketing channels
- Previous experience devising marketing plans and implementing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent copywriting skills – with the ability to adapt to different products and markets
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of AM Digital’s business
- A demonstrable passion for history and an interest in primary source content
- A demonstrable passion for marketing, communications, and technology
- Critical thinking, problem analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience managing global eMarketing programmes
- In-depth knowledge of eMarketing platform(s)
- Highly creative, with previous design experience and detailed knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Previous experience in a publishing / EdTech / software environment
- CIM Marketing qualification(s)
This is a full-time position – with time split between homeworking and our head office in Marlborough. Salary will be dependent on experience; AM Digital provides excellent benefits.