Assistant Marketing Manager - Food and Drink - Shoreditch
£40,000 - £50,000 + Amazing Benefits
Sustainability and Eco-Friendly are more than just buzz words. If you're passionate about the environment, about the way that what we eat can affect the world around us and about working for one of the coolest companies I know, then I have the opportunity of a lifetime for you.
You'll be the Assistant Marketing Manager in an FMCG start up, helping to change the world one campaign at a time.
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager and creative to deliver the UK brand plans in an efficient, organised, enthusiastic manner.
- Management of the UK PR agency and Media Agency
- Briefing general artwork work into creative, in a clear concise manner, being aware of creative lead times and creative deadlines.
- Working on bigger brand partnerships, from conception to activation.
- Managing elements of the Marketing budget - reporting into the Marketing Manager and the finance team in Sweden.
- Working with UK and Swedish events team to amplify brand events throughout the year, being onsite during events where necessary.
And more about you:
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent and +3 years in an FMCG role, ideally in food & drink
- You believe in building a company committed to sustainability, superior nutritional health, and trust. This is important to you and you have been dreaming of finding a company that aligns this closely with your personal values!
- You are highly organised and can both clearly prioritise as well as manage a high number of diverse tasks.
- You love building relationships and making connections around something you are passionate about.
- You thrive in a job that doesn't include a traditional workplace structure.
If you want to be part of one of the most progressive, forward thinking and fun companies in London, and work in a way that brings your values to life - get in touch; 0207 845 7714 (or firstname.lastname@example.org)
We have a variety of Marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ellie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 - Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.