Would you like to work for one of the nation's best loved retailers delivering their digital marketing plans for Christmas and summer? If so, read on!
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager - £30,000 - £35,000 - London
This leading UK high street retailer is one of the nation's favourites. With a values based business and a head office in London they offer great career opportunities for candidates looking to be at the cutting edge of marketing.
Within the role of Assistant Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Food marketing strategy by creating and delivering digital marketing plans
- Working closely with online trading team to establish a digital comms strategy
- Bring digital plans in line with offline plans to create a 360 approach
- Work with marketing managers to develop a plan across dotcom, email, social, search, display and CRM
- Track and analyse digital campaigns, reporting on ROI
In order to apply for the role of Assistant Digital Marketing Manager you must:
- Have proven digital retail experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Be used to dealing with agencies
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager - £30,000 - £35,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.