A well-respected shopper and experiential agency is looking for a switched-on Assistant Campaign Manager to work on one of the world’s biggest retail brands.
A leader in their field, this agency’s work centres around how consumers build relationships with brands through promotions, licensing, experiential and retail activations.
Based at the client’s offices, you’ll be working with their roster agencies to support the Brand team, working alongside core teams from Strategy & Intelligence, Communications through to Supply Chain, Customer Services and Legal.
You’ll have bags of energy, work well under pressure, most likely, you’re a talented Campaign Assistant ready for a step up or an Assistant Campaign Manager looking for a new challenge.
You a natural problem solver, can think quickly on your feet with strong analytical, project management and financial competence. You build solid relationships and are an excellent communicator.
- Managing the 360 implementation and delivery of ATL/BTL programmes
- Supporting delivery of the best in class internal activations
- Developing and managing strong internal relationships
- Work closely and collaboratively with the internal and external teams to develop briefs
- Develop and manage critical time paths for on-time delivery
- Identify relevant consumer targets
- support internal and external research teams in the development of consumer
- Assist in the development of ATL creative, (TV, Radio, Press, Outdoor, Digital (including Social & PPC)
- To proactively manage all budgets
- Previous Campaign management experience, agency or client-side.
- Proven communicator with ability to exert credible influence over project teams
- Good creative judgement
- Commercial awareness and financial acumen
- Very strong people skills