A well known retail brand in on the search for an experienced Assistant Campaign Manager. Who is ready to hit the hit the ground running and help them deliver on an upcoming project for the next 6 months.
You will be delivering relevant and rewarding communications to help engage customers. With this you will ensure we strive towards super charged communications and rewards that customers really connect with. All campaigns will drive value and behaviour change within the customer base.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the development of the CRM strategy for multiple business units
- Co-create the teams omi channel approach, ensuring all campaigns are customer first, and really driving towards a joint loyalty journey. This will include multiple channels from email to SMS
- Support the team to manage the agreed budget, ensuring each campaign drives incremental sales and drives clear customer benefit against core KPI's
- Support the whole team to drive cultural change, embed and embrace new ways of working, test and learn, and 360-degree feedback approach.
- Ensure all campaigns are performing against key performance metrics, traffic, revenue, incremental sales, ROI and CRT's.
- Introduce key trends from loyalty outside the retail industry and share with the team where appropriate.
The ideal candidate would come a retail background and strong campaign and CRM experience.You will have strong commercial awareness, analytical training and experience with applying data and insight to address business questions, ideally in a retail and/or digital environment.You will be someone with interpersonal and team working skills along with excellent communications skills.
The role is based in Central London, 6 month FTC and must be available for an immediate start.
Please apply to find out more.