Assistant Brand Manager
- £25,000 + Benefits
About The Business:
This is a global multi-specialist brand present in more than 120 countries around the world for over 60years. They are known for their high specification consumer goods and bringing to market new innovative solutions. The business has seen a huge amount of acceleration in sales growth over the last 5 years, doubling the business in size. 2019 is a very exciting time to join them as they acquire a new premium market leading brand.
About The Opportunity:
Are you excited by a challenge and want to be rewarded for your performance with career progression? Are you hands on and motivated to make things happen? If so then I have a great career opportunity for you. Ideal for someone in a marketing assistant role ready to take their next step up.
Working across the new marketing leading brand you will be responsible for:
- Create, develop and deliver marketing campaigns both digital, online, in print and instore
- Working with agencies to define artwork and creativity for online, print and in store marketing collateral.
- Monthly category review: analysing market data and insights to understand brand/product performance and where to develop in the underperforming areas or gaps for innovation.
- Develop seasonal product range segmentation and market price positioning VS competitors.
- Support Sales Team with marketing presentations including product features and benefits. Also providing with marketing material for customer meetings.
- Creating POS for retailers and trade shows.
- Weekly management and monthly strategy meetings with the UK PR agency with key product launches via trade and consumer press.
- 1 year minimum marketing experience
- Degree Educated
- Passionate about wanting to progress as lots of opportunity is on offer.
- Ability to work on a wide variety of projects within deadlines
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.