FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with a well-known FMCG branded company based in Leeds. The organisation is searching for an Assistant Brand Manager to assist with growing marketing demand.
The successful candidate will have one to two years’ marketing experience and reports into the Brand Manager.
- To fully understand the brand/sub brand proposition, personality, target consumers, products and procedures.
- To assist in the management of designated brand projects from concept to launch.
- To provide input and assistance in the development and execution of the annual brand plan in line with the brand proposition and to assist the achievement of brand and commercial objectives.
- To support brand performance tracking and competitor tracking to ensure that the SBM has sufficient insight to formulate strategies to deliver brand objectives.
- Co-ordinate consumer response campaigns, including on pack promotions, collector schemes, licence deals, liaising with appropriate marketing agency to ensure that consumers are satisfied and able to participate in marketing programmes.
- Drive internal communications about the brand, engaging employees, ensuring regular update for all UK sites.
- 1 – 2 years marketing experience
- Commercial understanding and analysis experience
- Well organised
- Adaptable/flexible and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Full driving license