Our client is an entrepreneurial drinks business based in central London and they are looking for an ABM to assist the Marketing manager on a key brand in their portfolio. This is a key role for supporting the development of a brand that is going from strength to strength and you will work closely with commercial and teams to really understand the customers and use this insight to build on the product and comms opportunities.
- Development of communications assets such as new brand films, advertorials and displays for bars and stores for the brand
- Close liaison with key markets to understand their requirements and ensure the brand guidelines are adequate and understood.
- Ensure merchandising and visibility is optimum and consistent in all markets
- Take the lead on social media activation and implementation of influencer strategy ensuring the content is engaging and lifestyle orientated
- Manage the PR agency to ensure that positive media coverage is maximised
- Support key BMU’s in day to day business capacity
- Support the development and launch of new products which are part of the dynamic innovation pipeline
- Development of fully integrated toolkits including key visual, video, digital/SoMe content and activation/merchandising guidelines
- Support gifting strategy for key occasions including packaging design and fully integrated activation asset toolkit.
- Budget: monitoring, generate purchase orders and process invoices in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with internal policies and timeframes
- Gather best practice and share with markets and support to partner markets for relevant brand initiatives
- Proven track record within a brand management role- ideally within FMCG industry
- Spirit industry experience and affinity for spirits are not mandatory but will be favoured
- Excellent project management skills: time management, organisational skills, good at “getting things done”.
- Ability to work under pressure in regards to the pace of work and project timelines.
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring deliverables are always to a very high standard.
- Tenacity / Resilience – committed to the job, positive and motivated and able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Strong design sense, sense of style, creativity.
- Presentation skills - confidence to present formally to internal and external audiences with the ability to engage.
- Demonstrates accountability and ownership.
- High level of self-motivation, energy and a bias for action.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team spirit with a positive attitude and constructive approach
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**