Are you passionate about using your commercial and branding skills? If so, then this is the role for you. We are looking for a Graduate level Assistant Brand Manager to join our Business Support Team. You will be responsible for the delivery of a consistent company brand message as well as creative content (content brief through to delivery) across all digital channels. You will also deliver marketing and social media communication plans and be the first port of call for any external press that comes into the business.
Responsible for ensuring a consistent brand message is conveyed both internally and externally, you’ll advise on marketing strategies and campaigns and monitor the effectiveness of these campaigns. You’ll be responsible for assisting with the corporate website content as well as the production of promotional literature both in print and digital, and work with external suppliers to ensure delivery of these outputs. Using your experience in content marketing/social media you’ll work with our commercial team to ensure outputs meet our client’s requirements; making recommendations on document design through the company templates and update as needed.
- You will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a professional marketing or business related qualification
- You’ll be highly numerate with a proven ability to analyse results, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- You will have the ability to work effectively to plan and execute optimum marketing communications, with people at all levels across the business
- You will demonstrate effectiveness in liaising with customers and clients and be able to conceptualise themes and present ideas
- You’ll have knowledge in web-based and social media strategies
- You will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- You will have excellent attention to detail, experience in creative copy writing and be proficient in excel & PowerPoint
In return we can offer:
- Flexible working hours based on a 37-hour week, Monday to Friday
- 25 days’ holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free accident and life insurance
- Active sports and social club
- Subsidised on-site staff restaurant
WRc is an Independent Centre of Excellence for Innovation and Growth. We operate across different sectors including Water, Environment, Gas and Resource Management. Our clients include regulators, water and gas utility companies, government organisations, NGO’s, trade organisations, industrial manufacturers and waste management companies. Building on a legacy in the international water and environment sector stretching back over 90 years combined with the knowledge of our staff based in Swindon, we bring a shared purpose of discovering and delivering new and exciting solutions that enable our clients to meet the challenges of the future.
For more information on the type of work that we do please visit our 'What we do' page.