Key Accountabilities and Measures
• Implement the brand strategy, instore, online and out of store communication.
• Implement the M&S brand & sub brand identities (Visual; Tone of Voice; Creative assets).
• Support in the development of, and deliver, seasons in line with the integrated communications brief, business strategy and 18 month marketing plan and deliver the cross functional seasonal PIRs.
• Deliver compelling customer journeys on time and in full across touch points. Co-ordinating with Digital, Visual Merchandising and the Media & Content Centres of Excellence to deliver a seamless customer experience instore, online and out of store.
• Own the management of the content brief for instore and online.
• Support in the development of, and deliver, 18 month marketing plans within a BU for priority categories, sub brands and ranges.
• Support in the management of the Marketing budgets and work with the Content and Media Centres of Excellence to maximise ROI.
• Be the voice of the customer ensuring customer-focused plans and executions across all touch points.
• Work with the M&S Franchise team & external Franchise partners to represent M&S Brand & Marketing to execute bespoke brand strategies, customer journeys & comms where necessary.
• Work with the Pricing & Promotions team & all touchpoints to plan, implement & review deals & offers including our flagship Dine In offer. Includes maintenance of the instore deals & offers page online.
• Stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Brand management skills.
• Omnichannel mindset.
• Consumer insight and understanding.
• Strong collaboration skills.
Key Relationships and Stakeholders
• Space Planning, Store Communication & Retail.
• Media and Content Centres of Excellence.
• External Creative agencies.