OLIVER is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist – we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic, fast-pace, solutions-focused start up environment – that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
Overview of the role:
The role will be based onsite, with an FMCG client. You will be providing mostly print based artwork and design services. You will take artwork briefs from the client and therefore the role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfil the brief within agreed timescales. Taking personal responsibility for client liaison on allocated jobs, time management and the completion of timesheets are all important requirements. Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills are essential, especially InDesign as well as experience of artworking POS. Strong knowledge of cutter guides is essential.
What you will be doing:
- Undertake artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and client and provide excellent customer service
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines, marketing and production opportunities
- Take responsibility for continued professional development
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Complete timesheets
What you need:
- Fluent or native German speaker with experience in the German market
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience in management of artwork collateral
- Experience of client liaison
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
- Accurate and consistent completion of timesheets
- You must be confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering design projects, within very tight timeframes.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- HTML e-mails, banners and digital experience is an advantage