We have a brand new role for an Artworker / Production Assistant with branding and packaging experience and expertise in design for major FMCG brands.
We're looking for an Artworker with a hands-on-deck, collaborative mindset and proven expertise in the supermarket brand / FMCG design world. You'll get to work on tier one global brands from the get-go and be a part of something that's really set to grow.
Please include a portfolio with your application.
The experience we need.
The successful Artworker will have experience working for a top brand design agency and your deck must include supermarket brands and demonstrate at least a handful of packaging pieces. You'll ideally have 2+ years' experience doing package production in a fast-paced team environment and have a strong understanding of print process and tech.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Artworker / Production Assistant to join a globally recognised branding agency, working on some big briefs from a great roster of top FMCG clients. You'll work on adapting artwork, photo retouching and manipulation, mechanical production and pre-press tasks.
This creative agency is one of the most respected in the UK and they genuinely push the boundaries to come up with clever, witty, creative concepts which wow clients and their clients' customers. They have a very strong internal culture which breeds creativity and a healthy balance of autonomy vs collaborative thinking.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive basic salary in the region of £30 - £35k
- A supportive group of people who value their employees and offer a good amount of flexible working
- An opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country, on some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Bonus + decent holiday and Christmas close (on top of holiday allowance) + all the small things that make a company a great place to work.
- If you work here then you'll find it very hard to leave - it's that good!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.