Arabic Speaking Account Director: £40-50k doe
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager / Director with Marcomms experience who is ready to make the jump to an award-winning start-up and help them change the world! My client has a well-defined marketing strategy and need the right person to implement the strategy at a local level in partnership with on-the-ground business development team and agency partners.
As the Local Account Director, you will work with the global team and local business development team to coordinate our local consumer activation & media partnerships and our B2B content, campaign and events strategy. This will include overall project management and relationship building, but will also require the ability to create relevant content, post on our social channels, generate and cultivate inbound sales leads and monitor overall campaign performance.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will bring many new ideas to the table and who will be excited to explore new high impact tactics to drive downloads and engagement with consumers and sign-ups and integrations from businesses. This role is key to shaping the local presence of their company, and Local Marketing AD needs to exude the energy, passion and drive to change the world that each of our individual employees possesses.
This role would suit an AM / Senior AM looking for a step up in to a new challenge where they can take ownership.
Arabic speaking is a MUST. Advertising agency experience preferred. MUST have marketing and communications experience.
Reporting to: Head of Communications. Part of Marketing team.
Based in London with travel to Dubai, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Mongolia to start.
- Managing local marketing teams and agency partnerships.
- Launch campaigns / global sites with new and current stakeholders.
- Working with Arabic Markets - Arabic speaker is a MUST. Written is not essential as have local teams for proofreading.
- Working alongside agencies managing campaigns in UK and abroad. Oversee campaigns and product launches.
- Day to day management of agency partners. Experience of working with agencies beneficial.
- The right person will have an entrepreneurial spirit whether this be through work or personal ventures.
- Must be an enthusiast for the company and product.
- Stimulate marketing relationships and help to grow the middle east market.
- Must want ownership of projects and be able to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Budget management.
- Must have strong marketing and communications experience.