An Application Support Analyst is required to join an innovative edutech group who are passionate about utilising IT to improve the education, health and quality of life of people in the UK.
They have experienced significant growth over the past few years and this has led to a requirement to bring in further experienced resource and an exciting opportunity has become available for the Application Support Analyst.
The purpose of the role is to provide the diagnostic and cause analysis support for company’s suite of software applications, as well as further supporting the business as the technical expert for these applications.
You will be instrumental in the success of future planned project success and can also take advantage of the career progression offered by a global business.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Recent experience as 2nd/3rd line application support, ideally for a SaaS company
- Experience with Linux, Oracle, SQL and AWS with Office 365 as nice addition
- Experience of agile environments
- Ideally have ITIL experience
- Must live in the UK and have full UK working rights
In return for your expertise the company has a generous salary and package, inclusive of 2/3 days per week working from home if required.
Apply for this position if you:
- Enjoy autonomy
- Want to get involved with critical projects
- Enjoy a business who will trust you from day 1
- Want an environment with plenty of training and advancement.
To apply for the position, please forward an updated Cv to Mike Rhodes at Forward Role Recruitment. email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.