£55,000 - £60,000
Are you a Digital Analyst with an interest in AdTech? Do you have strong experience with GTM? If yes, this could be the role for you.
An award-winning Digital Consultancy with a strong focus on AdTech is looking for an Analytics Manager. This business helps their clients by providing them with technology, training and strategic insight to transform their business and hit their objectives. They are one of the biggest re-sellers of the Google Marketing Platform and as such have developed a strong relationship with Google. They work from beautiful offices in the heart of London's 'Tech City', which boast some of the most stunning views of the capital. They offer a fantastic list of benefits including a gym membership, PerkBox Gold Card and Friday drinks. They are looking for someone to join a growing team and shape the delivery of work by implementing appropriate processes.
- Consult with clients to implement and optimise their digital analytics environment
- Shape delivery of work by implementing appropriate processes
- Manage a team of and take responsibility for project outcomes and team members personal development
- Consult with clients to help define best practise when it comes to web analytics
- Strong experience with GTM
- Experience with Data Layers
- Experience GA 360
- Strong communication skills
This a fantastic opportunity to join a business going from strength to strength. Don't miss your chance, apply now.
|Job Title:||Analytics Manager|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca O'Donnovan|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 10:20|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's