This membership provider is a leading and well known house hold name. With a global brand and based in Convent Garden you will be working within a Data and Analytics team of 5. This team is rapidly growing and operates as a hub to the business.
Reporting to the Digital Anaytics Manager you will be working with the wider analytics and digital teams to provide crucial tagging implementation and troubleshooting across the business.
This role will see you deliver end to end tagging from providing breifs to developers to site updates, implementing tags and testing to ensure data capture is accrate.
Investigating issues and troubleshooting until resolution is also a key part of this role - the right candidate will enjoy investigating issues and resolving them to help colleagues.
- Implement tags via Tealium (our tag management system)
- Create briefs for site updates, tag deployment or removal working closely with our development teams
- Drive efficiencies in how tags & pixels are fired
- Monitor data and tag quality and proactively investigate issues and discrepancies
- Advise stakeholders on best practice for site development to ensure seamless tracking
- Ensuring data integrity and documentation of tagging standards
- Support digital and technology development teams to ensure accurate data capture, reporting and integration into data warehouses and analytics is delivered.
- Take a proactive approach in reviewing existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, consumer experience research and new technologies
- Propose & deliver opportunities for improvement in working with internal and external stakeholders
Technical Requirements needed:
- Background in tagging, implementation, data layers, digital data & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
- Some awareness of development process from specification to testing, as applied to tagging
- Knowledge of digital (web, app, other), best practice coding and design
- Experience of working with tag management systems such as Tealium
- Experience of digital analytics tools including Google Analytics & Google Data Studio
- Experience of digital transformation projects or site migrations an advantage
- The ability to work across multiple projects to deadline concurrently