As part of the international team your role will play a key part in developing and implementing a strategy to use data and insights to drive revenue and profit.
Analytics and Insight Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve reporting and analysis templates which track business KPI's using information drawn from various data sources
- Identify trends in learning and buying behaviour, developing analytics and predictive models to grow the business and improve sales and retention
- Analyse marketing campaigns, ensuring accurate measurement of key KPI's including return on investment.
- Liaise with IT to establish and build a single view of the customer by integrating systems including Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Develop a high performance culture within the Analytics and Insight team. Manage, coach and mentor Junior Marketing Analysts in providing actionable marketing insight and strategies.
Analytics and Insight Manager Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience evaluating targeted activity campaigns
- Hands on experience with enterprise analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent analytical and numeral skills and highly competent with Data analysis and statistical modelling
- Advanced excel experience
- Thorough understanding of current trends and best practices in digital analytics