About The Strategic Communications Firm
This company is an established, multi-sector strategic communications firm based in Central London. As an Analyst you will be working alongside specialists to conduct research on a range of current geo-political and corporate issues.
My client has strong connections across the corporate space and is rapidly expanding. If you are analytical, have strong oral and written communication skills and have a deep understanding of modern geo-politics, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Analyst Role
As an Analyst you will have the opportunity to develop both your analytical and communicative skills in a purpose led strategic communications firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Analyst:
- Carrying out extensive research in support of the firm's objectives and strategies
- Helping develop a larger, long term strategy that addresses unfolding geo-political events
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to produce cutting-edge reports, communication briefs and policy suggestion documents
- Liaising with a wide network of stakeholders
If you have PR experience, a passion for current affairs and a desire to complete meaningful and cutting-edge work, then the chance to join an innovative, driven and purpose led strategic communications firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Analyst:
- Have experience of policy-based research and communications
- Be a sociable and relatable with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team and liaise with key stakeholders
- Be analytical, organised and communicative, with high quality oral and written communications skills
- Have strong knowledge of current affairs
The Analyst position receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including bonuses, 25+ days holiday and gym membership.
For more information about the Analyst role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.