About The Strategic Communications Consultancy
My client is an international corporate, financial and public affairs consultancy based in Central London. Looking for an Analyst to join their growing team, you will be working with industry leading specialists in sectors such as financial services and oil + gas, shaping reputations, building narratives and constructing effective media strategies.
If you have PR experience, are passionate about communications and keen to join a non-hierarchical team where collaboration is key, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
About The Analyst Role
As a Analyst you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your strategic communications capabilities, work with leading international clients and further build on my client's reputation as an industry leading and innovative PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Analyst:
- Supporting Consultants in managing accounts internally and demonstrating account management skills
- Researching new business and marketing opportunities
- Drafting thought leadership content and managing social + digital media
- Manage expectations across the wider team, taking ownership of tasks such as preparing client briefing notes and meeting agendas
- Generate tactical ideas and source profile opportunities
If you are interested in starting a career in communications or are seeking a move to an established consultancy, and have a desire to work with autonomy within a collaborative culture, then now is the chance to apply and join this industry leading financial, corporate and public affairs PR firm
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
- Be able to work efficiently, communicatively and ambitiously, with the ability to manage time and workload
- Have an interest in current affairs, as well as strong knowledge of the media landscape
- Be a positive, creative, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
- Have an understanding of communications platforms e.g. Gorkana, Precise
The Analyst receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £25,000, a as well as benefits including a performance-based bonus, 25 days' holiday increasing with service, gym allowance and mental health provisions.
For more information about the Analyst role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.