£30,000 - £35,000
Are you an Analyst keen on working with a globally known and admired ecommerce business?
This well recognised ecommerce platform is looking for a passionate analytical thinker to help them harness the power of their data and inform the Commercial Management team and offer insights, identify opportunities and drive growth. This is an incredible opportunity for an Analyst to join an extremely exciting brand based in a beautiful business park in one of the most picturesque parts of London. This ecommerce platform offers customers everything from cars to coats, flats to flip-flops. With over 12m unique visitors every month and over 9m app downloads, data is at the heart of everything they do; they see it as the voice of their customer so endeavour to better understand it and continue to push towards more and more data driven decisions. This is certainly data hungry and data savvy business. You'll have the freedom to explore data and approach business problems and opportunities with creativity. You'll benefit from free breakfasts, discounts at local fitness studios, restaurants and health/beauty salons, as well as training and progressive opportunities in the business.
* Create and automate reporting for sales teams and key stakeholders to track customer performance
* Evaluate the performance of product lines and sales teams (e.g. through renewal reporting), and make recommendations to senior management with a view to sustainably driving revenues
* Work with the e-Commerce Manager to devise, implement and optimise a product pricing strategy for our ecommerce revenues
* Work with the UK central analytics team in order to support the wider UK business on assigned, ad-hoc projects
* Proficiency in analytics, statistical & visualisation tools. Proficient knowledge of SQL, Tableau & Excel are essential
* Strong background in quantitative thinking and data analysis, data modelling and statistics essential
* Experience manipulating large data sets and interpreting data trends
* Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
This role is perfect for an analyst looking to grow and develop with a well-recognised business that provides support and stability. This is an exclusive role. You won't find it advertised anywhere else. Don't waste a moment. Apply NOW!
|Salary||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum||Sector||B2C|