Do you have excellent communications experience and know how to develop and manage successful alumni stakeholder campaigns, then read on...
Our client is a top flight university with an international reputation as a market leader and is going through exciting changes. As a commercially focused enterprise, with multiple campus locations it has a new management team driving ambitious plans to build on it's heritage to acquire an even greater share of the market.
In the job of Alumni Executive you'll be responsible for supporting the development of the alumni strategy and alumni engagement.
The role has a specific focus on
- the day-to-day management of the alumni database
- driving forward the development ot alumni networks and electronic communications
- coordinating alumni events and reunions
- developing alumni benefits and services
To excel in the job of Alumni Executive you MUST have
- experience of dealing with a CRM data base to help target your communications and marketing campaigns successfully.
- excellent stakeholder communications skills, a real creative flair and enjoy breaking new ground.
- previous experience of working with alumnis or at student unions would be an advantage but not essential.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS NOT FOCUSED ON FUNDRAISING.
If this role sounds like you apply online now.