A global retail brand are looking for someone who is confident in running research projects from end to end, ideally in either retail or FMCG sectors. The role is at Assistant Insight Manager level and will involve analysing customer perceptions and how they can develop propositions around this, in-turn looking at increasing market share.
A retail giant, they are regarded as one of the best brands in the sector, in terms of revenue and market share. They are looking to further increase this and really cement themselves as the market leader, this is why they need people who can do the research and unearth the insights that can drive business strategy.
You will work on strategic research projects both quant and qual, with the aim of understanding, prioritising and driving action based off customer opportunities. This includes identifying growth opportunities through research and other methods such as segmentations.
- End to end experience on research projects (briefing, research design, analysis, reporting)
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a research environment, either from an agency or client side
- Experience with quant + qual research
- Experience having worked with retail or fmcg clients
- Self-starter attitude, highly ambitious
The company offer great salaries, flexible working as well as lots of other excellent benefits! If you're a hard-working, ambitious individual who is looking for a move to the client side then apply now!