Tired of the typical account-handling grind? Want to use your agency knowhow to really get under the skin of the industry?
This relationship consultancy is looking for an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager oozing emotional intelligence and agency inside knowledge.
They work with every major creative, digital and media agency in the world, revolutionising the way they relate to their clients. They are a vibrant team of experts who delve into the psychology of the agency / client relationship, unearthing game-changing truths and helping agencies to measure, understand and improve their relationships with clients.
In this pivotal Agency Lead role, you will be using your interest in human relationships to work directly with their biggest agency client, translating and communicating their needs, fostering relationships and growing new business.
This is a fantastically varied role. You will be:
- Managing key local and / or global agency relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Representing your agencies’ business, understanding the landscape and how they operate
- Supporting the onboarding of new clients and accounts
- Communicating client nuances and requests to the operational teams to ensure a smooth end-to-end process
- Contributing to new business development, identifying and leveraging opportunities with new and existing clients
- Supporting new product development to enhance existing revenue streams
- Editing and quality-assuring all agency presentations
- A thought provocateur, helping create new insights on your agencies
- Managing account commercials including forecasting and profitability targets
You’re a natural relationship builder, with bags of emotional intelligence. You make it your mission to understand what makes people tick and are fascinated by human relationships. You’re an effective communicator because you listen intently. Your agency experience means you have a good knowledge of and interest in the agency landscape. You’re efficient, organised, and entrepreneurial.
Salary and benefits
To £40k + benefits
If you want to climb off the agency hamster wheel and find out more, get in touch today.