Affiliates Executive – Fashion – Manchester – up to £23k
Are you dreaming about starting a career in the fashion industry? Join this well-known fashion retailer as an Affiliates Executive and have the opportunity of growing in this exciting industry!
Our client is a well-known brand within the industry, always brining out exciting new products for the benefit of their customers. As an Affiliates Executive for our client, you will be in charge of implementing the company’s affiliate strategy on the affiliate programs in various countries worldwide
Is Affiliates Executive the role for you? Continue reading!
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Affiliates Executive:
- Create, establish and manage agency and affiliate relationships to an excellent standard
- Develop the business’ affiliate programmes
- Build, drive and control long-term affiliate promotional activity projects
- Help to drive KPI’s by suggesting some adjustments through analysing the results of previous campaigns.
- Keep up to date what is happening in the fashion industry
- Ensuring that campaigns are true to the brand and work effectively.
- Encourage the growth of the brand by suggesting new changes in the channel
The Perfect Candidate:
- Must have excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Creative and open-minded
- Have a basic knowledge of all marketing channels
- Is a relationships builder with an outstanding commercial mind
- At least 1 years’ background in affiliate marketing
- Knows how to work with a team is capable of mentoring junior colleagues
- Must have a deep understanding of the use of reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Is a self-motivated individual keen to work under instruction