Due to recent rapid growth, they are now looking to further expand these markets and seek a talented and ambitious Affiliate Marketing Manager to manage an existing portfolio of partnerships and affiliates.
As an Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, communication and evaluation of all marketing activities for the business, including managing budgets, revenue share and CPA affiliate relationships. With experience in Affiliate Management, we are looking for an expert to impart their skills and knowledge onto this newly formed team. Engaging and developing relationships with new potential leads, you will be working with the product team to ensure a great user experience.
- 2-3 years' experience in Affiliate Management
- Fluent in English. It is also a bonus if you are fluent in another Scandinavian language.
- Experience in the gaming industry essential
- Great Account Management and communication skills
Behavioural traits required:
- A team player who is commercially minded
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with new and existing businesses
- Exceptional analytical and negotiation skills
- ROI driven
- Good organisational and time management skills
Benefits on offer so far:
- Gym membership contribution
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
They are always on the lookout for top talent who passionate about working in the online space, so if you'd like to become part of this growing and successful business or if you are interested in hearing more about this role, then we'd love to hear from you.