Affiliate Marketing Executive – Fashion – Manchester City Centre – Up to £26,000
Got a passion for fashion? Take the baton and run as the Affiliate Marketing Executive for this international fashion empire! Keep reading…
Our client has built themselves an impeccable reputation since opening their doors and is now regarded as one of the most successful fashion eCommerce brands in the UK, constantly providing their consumers with the latest fashion trends. As the business continues to go from strength to strength, they are now on the hunt for a new marketing brain to bolster its affiliate strategy and help the business on its quest for market domination!
In return for your hard work, you will receive a plethora of attractive benefits such as an onsite gym, subsidised restaurant, generous staff discounts and much more!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Affiliate Marketing Executive:
- Growth of all affiliate channels – acquiring new customers and increasing ROI.
- Plan and execute long-term affiliate activity including incentive and content sites.
- Utilise Google Analytics to report performance to senior members of staff.
- Share learnings and knowledge across teams, brands and territories suggesting new innovations and initiatives.
- Facilitate growth by testing various models.
- Liaise with digital and offline teams to ensure campaigns are delivered efficient, on-brand and timely.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least one years’ experience in a marketing role with an affiliate niche.
- Competent with PPC, social and TV advertising.
- Proficient with Excel.
- A natural creative flair.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage own workload.
- Excellent managing and mentoring skills.
If you like the sound of this role, apply online now! If you would like to speak to one of our specialised recruitment consultants contact us on 0161 833 1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.