If you've answered yes to all of the above then this company would love to hear from you.
They are the UK's most generous cash-back website and they're currently seeking an expert affiliate marketer to join and manage the Affiliate and Direct Partnerships. You'll need to be an all-star affiliate marketer who will enthuse about optimising and building top-notch marketing programmes, ultimately increasing the affiliate marketing success.
Their Marketing team is responsible for the marketing of the company across all marketing mediums including email marketing, online marketing, PPC, affiliate marketing, social media, TV, Radio and OOH.
- Work with the existing portfolio of affiliates and direct partnerships and also to grow the programme within agreed ROI targets
- Daily affiliate management - work with publisher partners and networks to optimise delivery and campaign performance
- Analyse publisher and partner performance on a daily basis, maximise and identify opportunities
- Build and manage strong relationships with networks and affiliates
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate and partnerships productivity, create new growth opportunities
- Minimum of two years' experience in affiliate marketing
- Strong knowledge of affiliate platforms and programmes
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good working knowledge of major analytics programmes such as Google Analytics
- Strong Excel and numerical skills
- A good working knowledge of the latest affiliate marketing and online partnerships trends
Required Skills & Attributes:
- You'll need to be proactive with an inquisitive nature
- Driven by results and facts
- The ability to analyse problems and provide resolutions
- An assertive nature but not aggressive
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise under pressure
Salary - Dependent on experience