A fantastic new opportunity to join a high-growth E-Commerce Online Retailer, searching for a Senior Affiliate Manager to help drive profits and product sales!
Working in the beautiful area of South Bank, London, you will have the opportunity to join this well-funded business, grow a team and make an impact on their future sales and success!
This is a fast-paced environment, where you will have the opportunity to try new ideas, innovate and really take ownership and affect change.
The successful candidate will be dealing directly with affiliates and affiliate networks, pushing deals out across various platforms to generate quality users and sales.
The role is pivotal within the company where you will develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies for online growth with a critical focus on increasing sales and establishing partnerships. You will have responsibility for all aggregator and affiliate campaigns to increase web traffic and revenues, and you’ll have the freedom to grow these channels once they are proven to be profitable.
- Seek new and grow existing relationships with key affiliates and national brands
- Acquire and generate traffic to add maximum value and ROI for the business
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, reporting relevant information to the team
- Attend training and industry events to develop knowledge, techniques and skills
- Confidently and articulately present our key Unique Selling Point’s to partners
- Work closely with the other channels and business units to understand the ‘bigger picture.’
To be considered for this role, you must have substantial online campaign experience with proven results in delivering affiliate marketing campaigns.
- A passion for performance marketing with a desire to innovate within the space and build market-leading programmes.
- Analytical, with at least 5+ years’ experience in marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail for multi-tasking and prioritization of daily tasks while working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver structured, measured campaigns aligned to offerings/sectors/events etc.
- Ability to create innovative and compelling messaging and content
- Lead generation experience gained in some form of IT-related activity or business services
PIE is a rare breed of recruitment agency. Our mission is to cut out all the hassle and funny business that comes with job search. Above all, we believe in delivering a more bespoke service that puts people front and centre.
We’re sector specialists. We live and breathe the automotive, consumer & SAAS & tech markets. And when it comes to people - sales, marketing & digitally minded folk are our bread and butter.
If you’re actively looking for something new, or you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s happening in your market, give us a call on 01494 360 360.