- Very fast growing retailer.
- Manage ATL advertising campaigns.
- Ideal opportunity to come in house from agency side.
What you'll be doing
This role is perfect for someone who has a good understanding of broad marketing principles, as well as previous experience managing various agencies and external and internal stakeholders to deliver Above The Line (ATL) campaigns.
You will be a main key point of contact for media, production and creative agencies, and will demonstrate excellent project management skills to ensure campaigns are run on time and on budget. Excellent communication skills are essential for this role with the ability to communicate by phone and email as much as in person.
Joining a growing team and company, you will have huge opportunity for professional development and to progress as the company continues to grow. Other aspects of the role will include brand delivery, ensuring exceptional creative quality and financial management, whilst keeping a tight control of the budgets.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong project management experience
- Experience within a similar role or within a marketing agency
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Knowledge/experience managing ATL campaigns; TV, radio, press, would be a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak with internal and external stakeholders including senior management
You will be joining a very fast growing team and business, supporting the growth of the branch network, and delivering exceptional above the line advertising campaigns. In return you will receive a competitive salary (£22k-£26k), good benefits and the opportunity to join this great company at a truly exciting time.
If you have the previous experience required, and the ambition to deliver great results, then please apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.