Leading media and entertainment brand is seeking an Advertising Operations & Programmatic Executive to join their TV & entertainment team.
About the business
This global brand is known for producing quality media, entertainment and internet service in the UK. Based in London this brand is now looking to continue their growth by adding a talented Advertising Operations & Programmatic Executive to their team. You will have the opportunity to work for a popular brand, learning and using the most up-to-date tech and implementing Programmatic Campaigns.
About the role
As an Advertising Operations & Programmatic Executive you will have the opportunity to manage the life cycle of the programmatic campaigns including implementing, optimising and ensuring campaign success. You will be working within a social team of eight to report on campaigns and plan future strategy. You other responsibilities will include;
- Day-to-day running and scaling of accounts, growing budgets, developing on-going strategies and proactive optimisations.
- Setting up and trafficking advertising campaigns across multiple advertisers, meeting team SLA's.
- Proficiency in ad trafficking, tag management, creative QA.
- Ensure ad-serving and tracking requirements are executed accurately and in a timely fashion from start to finish.
- The successful candidate will display a background working across Digital Media/Marketing
- Must have a minimum of one year's experience in Ad Operations/Programmatics.
- An excellent understanding of programmatic, display advertising, ad-ops ad serving environments is essential.
- Experience managing campaigns via direct servers - DFP, DBM, Mediamath, DCM etc.
- Confident working knowledge of Ad Servers, advanced functions and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of the Doubleclick ad-servers (DFP, DBM) and a variety of SSP and DSP platforms.
- Be a self-starter, exhibit confidence, and possess a thorough understanding of the digital advertising world.
Your benefits & perks
Due to the nature of the business you will have multiple discounts off media & entertainment and much more.
- Remote working from home two days a week
- 25 days' holiday + birthday off
- Buying & selling holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Private dental care and much more
This is a permanent role for a Digital Display and Programmatic Executive based in London with an established brand paying up to £35,000 per annum, offering a best in class benefits package and work life flexibility. Interested? Please apply sending your up to date CV to Assata Walker at EMR.