Role: Advertising Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 + OTE
Are you digitally advanced, selling to agencies and looking to join an industry leading portfolio?
My client is currently one of the leading media owners and on its way to becoming the biggest and the best in the business! With a huge variety of well-known brands their reputation proceeds them. They live and breathe reward and recognition with their overall turnover of staff being extremely low. When people join they just don't want to leave. They have impressive portfolios made up long standing accounts and a very captive audience. With the opportunity to work with leading industry professionals and clients, this organisation is recruiting for a go-getting Advertising Manager who will relish the opportunity of capitalising on their strong market position within their sector.
- The position doesn't pigeonhole you into one channel, it lets you cross across digital, social and programmatic. Giving you the chance to build your skill set and give you exposure to all sectors of the business
- Create and grow revenue with new and existing clients and agencies
- This role involves a mix of new business and account management
- If you are creative and innovative, they love this and will take anything you can bring to the table on board
- Devise and implement a cohesive sales strategy for the team to ensure maximum ad revenue for the portfolio
- Someone with predominantly digital media sales experience
- You will be expected to have previously sold to agencies and have good contacts
- Will have a strategic vision, combined with creativity and flexibility
- Will be able to identify key growth opportunities and execute these
Lydia Jones - Recruitment Consultant