Are you an experienced Administrator looking to work with a leading UK innovation brand?
My client is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. They are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity.
The AI and Chat Content Administrator is responsible for the implementation and on-going development of live chat and AI assisted Chatbot technologies that support customers to self-serve through key user journeys such as trouble shooting and diagnostics, Q&As and the navigation of the product range.
This role will require a mixture of technical expertise with AI and digital services technologies, copy-writing skills and digital content management.
Owner Experience Digital
Through the development, design and implementation of new and existing online capabilities, deliver cost avoidance, incremental revenue and an enhanced customer service proposition to Customer Service Teams, the website and customers, driving NPS to the +80% through the delivery of exceptional cross channel customer experience. Ensure self-service resolution rates hit a minimum of 85% through creation and optimisation of content with an aspiration to increase to 90%.
As an AI & Chat Content Administrator, you will be working with cross-functional and multi-national teams across a wide range of languages. The role involves using several Content Management systems (CMS) and e-commerce platforms to set up AI powered content for support, and sales journeys through Digital channels
Experience in using the following systems is preferred but not a requirement as full training will be given.
· Live chat and AI Chat tools such as BoldChat, Live agent or ZenDesk
· Web Content Management Systems
· Enterprise CRM Applications
· MS Office
My client is expanding the reach of its self-service capability to support the drive for global service profitability. This includes the development of media-rich support content accessible across multiple platforms with responsibility for;
· Drafting content for our AI Chabot and defining an efficient process for identifying targeted follow-up questions based on keywords
· Research how Experts would help users across multiple categories
· Work with analytics, product, brand and engineering teams to maximise conversions while ensuring a great user experience
· Identify and creating new content to meet the changing demands of owner journeys.
· Driving innovation in the use of technology to help owner self-serve.
· Managing end to end delivery including translations of content to support the global objectives
· Ensuring that all content is up to date and relevant and maintain accuracy and efficiency for Customer Service teams and the website,
· Using the OE Digital ticketing system, you will complete BAU amends within an agreed SLA.
Skills & Competencies
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel.
· Excellent organisational ability.
· Ability to prioritise effectively.
· Self-motivated, proactive and an exceptional team player.
· Good analytical ability.
· Quality focus.
· Professional approach.
Please press apply now
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Salary:||Up to £120 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Austin|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 11:51|