Executive Administrative Assistant
South West London
£22,000 + Amazing Benefits
Are you looking for a support role in a close-knit and collaborative environment?
This market leading training consultancy has been delivering world-class professional training for over 30 years. They are known for their impactful and quality training and their passionate solution-orientated approach to their customers' needs. They are looking for a passionate, engaging and pacey individual to join their support team as an Operations Executive to support their busy project managers. The culture is friendly, supportive and promotes career development and growth from day one.
- As an Executive Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for managing complex and varied diaries so that the Project Managers can manage their changing plans
- You will be organising and planning the itineraries for both internal and external training courses, ensuring that the training received is of a high calibre and that the logistics are well planned
- The successful Executive Administrative Assistant will be working with clients and other stakeholders, communicating through both email and telephone calls to ensure that they experience the best possible service
- You have business management responsibilities including office management, credit control and administration duties to ensure that the business runs smoothly
- You will arrange company socials and events to ensure that team morale remains high
- Your proven organisational skills and prior administrative experience will ensure that you are able to manage the pacey and varied role of an Executive Administrative Assistant
- With your university degree and strong academic history you will be able to adapt to the variety and complex nature of this role
- Your attention to detail and high level of professionalism will ensure that you are successful in the finer details of your role.
- Your strong communication skills will ensure that you are successful in managing internal and external relationships
- Your proactive and inquisitive nature will enable you to grow and take on more responsibility in this role
Click "apply" to work for a supportive company in a growing operational role!