Ad Operations Executive
£22k- £26k + exceptional benefits
Ad Operations Executive position with a top tier digital agency. Get in touch today to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
This company are arguably one of the top tier digital agencies, who deliver creative strategies and ad production across a variety of screens, formats and clients. The team is comprised of a wide range of talented individuals from creative strategists, designers, developers to analysts and technicians. All of whom work with our clients from across the world, including Volkswagen, McDonalds, Canon, Warner Bros, Pepsi & many more!
As a digital agency their core specialism is designing and producing DynamicAd's served through programmatic advertising which is better known as DCO. This means that in your role as Ad Operations Executive, you will be required to make a key contribution to the growth of their cross- channel offering, including activation and ongoing maintenance of key client campaigns across display, video, and social.
This role will be remote working until likely Summer 2021. Although WFH will be an option, this role would not be right for someone looking for a complete remote role.
They are offering up to £26,000k basic salary
- Ad Operations first and foremost; managing a number of display, video and social campaigns from start to finish to ensure return on investment for advertisers.
- Setting up the campaign within the creative suite of the ad server and aligning it with ad server data points.
- Working closely with strategy and account teams during project set up to consult on technical aspects of the campaign.
- Working internally with developers to ensure quality assurance standards are met
- Developing relationships with the Ad Operations team in the partner media agencies and communicating clearly with them on campaign deliverables.
- Proven interest in the digital media industry and knowledge of the programmatic landscape and or Advertising operations.
- Digital experience within an operations team (trafficking/campaign management/programmatic activation) will be an added bonus.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel (Spreadsheets, Pivot Tables, Key Formulas etc.)
- The ideal candidate should also be a confident communicator, and able to organize and process information from multiple parties during a campaign set up
If this sounds like the next exciting chapter in your career then click apply now!