This fast-growing online challenger brand is in the process of disrupting the consumer property market. Well-funded and with a high profile new CMO, ad agency and brand campaign, they are expanding their tight-knit London team and are looking for an entrepeneurial, high energy Acquisition / Direct Marketing Manager to run all aspects of their Direct Marketing / Acquisition campaigns including:-
- Taking personal responsibility for developing every aspect the acquisition / direct campaign from strategy development, audience segmentation, target-setting and data handling to creative development, implementation and evaluation
- Working alongside the CRM and Performance Managers as well as the Head of Brand to create a cohesive customer strategy
This role would suit an agency-side Direct Marketing specialist who might currently be a particularly commercial Account Director (or Senior Account Manager on the cusp of promotion) with excellent strategic / data skills, or a particularly action-orientated strategist with good project management and delivery skills.
Alternatively, you might already be in a client-side role, developing the Acquisition / Direct Marketing campaigns for a busy, growing brand.
Either way, as Acquiisition / Direct Marketing Manager, you will need the following skills:-
- A deep knowledge of and interest in direct marketing, with a particular focus on direct mail
- Particularly strong data skills, including segmentation and data handling
- A good understanding of direct marketing strategy including insight generation, audience definition, customer journey planning and creative strategy
- Strong project management skills including organisation and budget management
- Excellent offline direct marketing production and delivery skills
- At least 4 – 6 years of direct marketing experience at a good agency or a successful brand
- A self-starting, confident, detailed-orientated personality who will love owning all aspects of DM for this exciting brand and will fit into this tight-knit, fast moving team.
If this Acquisition / Direct Marketing Manager sounds like a good fit for you, then please apply today for the chance to join this young, dynamic brand with a big future.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.