Better Placed a have an exciting retained opportunity for a fast-growing property business in Leeds who are disrupting the market with their innovative service.
They now have an exciting Acquisition Marketing Manager opportunity to continue the excellent growth of this e-commerce business. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the strategic planning and execution of Paid Search programmes, focussing on a lowering Cost Per Acquisition as well as improving the overall digital offering. As the first person in-house to manage the campaigns, there is the opportunity to develop the strategy and grow your own team to support ambitious growth targets.
- Day to day management of £1m+ per annum PPC campaigns;
- Delivering optimisation based on a variety of KPIs and ensuring PPC campaigns achieve appropriate ROI results and meet key business objectives;
- Reporting on acquisition performance as a member of the Senior Management Team.
- Able to independently manage PPC workloads within agreed time frames and run optimisation plans
- Developing, implementing and optimising highly innovative paid search tests to improve channel performance;
- Staying up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest paid search innovations and demonstrating how these can be incorporated into the Acquisition strategy;
- Contributing ideas and expertise to the wider digital strategy including SEO, Social and CRM.
- Collecting and interpreting performance data and competitor reviews. Providing actionable recommendations to senior management;
- Producing and presenting KPI reporting for key business stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- c.5 to 6 years of PPC experience, gained in ideally an agency environment.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified would be advantageous;
- Experience handling budgets of several thousands of pounds per day and dealing with performance targets;
- Strong ability to present ideas and optimisation opportunities to deliver fast and profitable results;
- Highly analytical, data driven with strong reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Organised, with a good eye to detail and a mind of an effective problem solver;
- Proactive team player, able to work individually and as part of a team.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from York, Bradford, Harrogate, Wakefield, Sheffield, Manchester and surrounding areas.
To be considered for this Acquisition Marketing Manager opportunity with the opportunity to build your own digital marketing department, please apply now with your latest CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.