This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Acquisition Growth Manager to make an impact in this business.
In your highly visible senior role, you will identify data-driven growth opportunities across all online channels that align with the brand's acquisition strategies. Working with the channel owners on a roadmap of tactics prioritised by growth opportunity that ensures accelerated channel growth!
DIGITAL ACQUISITION MANAGER RESPONSIBILITES
- To identify data-driven growth opportunities across all online channels
- Support the roadmap implementation, giving clear priority guidance to the specialist teams in line with business goals and key opportunities.
- Supporting the paid online advertising team, ensuring their media budget is optimised and spent to achieve optimal ROI, promoting a range of products across the globe.
- Working with the SEO team to identify key growth opportunities across SEO, YouTube and organic social.
- Supporting and reviewing SEO tactic plans put forward by external SEO agency.
- Fostering the concept of commercial viability within the acquisition teams, focusing on improving conversion rate to value and evidencing CRO results.
- Continuously demonstrating innovation and initiative and translating these into growth strategies and tactics.
- Ensuring the most suitable 3rd party technology is being licensed across the different channels to help drive growth.
- Building strong relationships across teams in order to integrate best practice in wider marketing and business activity, leading to enhanced acquisition maturity levels across
- Continuously enhancing reporting and communicating progress and performance updates across all business levels.
- Identifying future trends and keeping abreast of new developments in technology and marketing to sustain long term organic channel excellence.
DIGITAL ACQUISITION MANAGER EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of identifying digital channel growth opportunities in a digitally focused organisation and developing prioritised tactic roadmaps to drive growth
- Knowledgeable and skilled in at least one paid channel such as paid search or display advertising, used for direct response or in SEO techniques; preferably across all
- Very strong numeric and analytical skills
- Ability to continuously demonstrate innovation and initiative and translate these into growth strategies and tactics
- Proven ability in communication of roadmap delivery across different business levels, incl. senior management
- Very organised with good prioritisation and delegation skills
- Adept people manager, influencing teams to implement the identified growth opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines