Acquisition Campaign Manager (Children’s Charity) Part-time FTC – Central London - c£23k (22.5 hours / week)
One of the UK's most loved children's charities seeks an Acquisition Campaign Manager to work part time on a fixed term contract.
You will be required to work 22.5 hours week which you could undertake over 3 full days or spread out over a 5 day period.
Essentially, there is flexibility on the days and working pattern to suit you!
The salary is c£23k which is approximately £37k pro rata.
The role would suit someone from either the agency or client side who is looking for a part time role and it’s a temporary, 6 month fixed-term-contract to start ASAP (maternity related, with potential for future extensions).
Every day brings new challenges at this charity.
The role sits within their busy Direct Marketing team, who have responsibility for recruiting and retaining individual donors to the charity.
This post holder will project manage the acquisition elements of the charity’s research appeal working as part of a team to deliver multi-channel campaigns.
They require an excellent project manager who will work with their carefully selected partners to deliver campaigns on an ongoing basis enabling them to grow vital income streams.
Campaigning activity will include print, television advertising and digital campaigns.
- Substantial experience in project managing Direct Marketing campaigns (in particular acquisition), through multiple marketing cycles.
- Client-side or Agency Direct Marketing experience
- Proven experience of managing print campaigns
- Proven experience of managing digital campaigns
- Proven experience of managing DRTV campaigns
- A co-operative team player with good numeracy skills
Strategy and Planning
- To develop and deliver the operational plan for the charity’s research campaign activity working towards the achievement of their ambitious fundraising targets.
- Prepare campaign briefs and brief external agencies
- To contribute to copy and artwork development of appeals and promotional materials.
- To specifically check that all direct marketing activity clearly reflects the charity’s aims, vision and values
- Oversee the management of campaign schedules.
- To oversee the briefing of the fulfilment house
Reporting and Analysis
- To monitor reports on campaign activity tracking Key Performance Indicators such as average gift levels, response rates, cost per acquisition and Return on Investment.
- Work with the Marketing Analysis team to develop and monitor attrition and lifetime value reporting to gain an accurate picture of the long-term effectiveness of each type of marketing activity.
Salary & Benefits
The salary is up to £23k for a 22.5 hours week, which can be tailored to suit you. This is approximately £37k pro rata.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director Levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com