Accounts Receivable Executive
Salary: 21K - 23K
Location: Richmond, UK
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to kick-start an exciting career? Want to take on an important role where your passion, ambition and love for talking to people will be well-rewarded? If so, read on.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated Accounts Receivable Specialist to support our B2B customers. You will be the central point for pro-account customers to rectify any disputes and finance related queries supporting sales, finance, operations and internal stakeholders to promote timely collections across all of verticals including, advertising, motors, jobs and property. Your responsibilities will include:
- Recover outstanding debt to increase the internal collection rate for key clients across verticals
- Resolve client billing discrepancies and queries in a timely manner to reduce bad debt
- Following up on bounced /failed payments
- Updating CRM with finance contact, company names and billing addresses to ensure accuracy of data
- Work with the sales, finance and operations teams to resolve invoicing discrepancies
- Responding to internal and external queries regarding finance related queries in a timely and efficient manner (as outlined by SLA)
- Ensure account administration and data accuracy in line with internal finance guidelines
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and assessing information, at account, finance and product level
- Process manual Invoices and credit notes
- Dealing with account suspensions and reconciliation
- Calling customers with overdue invoice payments in line with the internal dunning process
- Review and research payment discrepancies, apply credits accordingly, review for charge accuracy, and work with finance to generate revised invoices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to work through issues with customers, employees, and colleagues in a calm, proficient and effective manner
- Strong, proficient skills in MS Office, Excel, Data Entry and CRM's (Ideally Salesforce)
- Minimum of one year call centre or credit control experience desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment at a company growing in revenue
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
This is an amazing opportunity to take the first steps in your career with a fresh-thinking company that's on a mission to help create a world where people share more and waste less.
Click "Apply" to register your interest in this exciting role!