Major Players are working with a well-known global brand management company involved in the sports, outdoor and fashion markets. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Account/Project Manager who will be able to build successful client relationships and lead projects from briefing to delivery.
The Company Privately owned and headquartered in North London they are home to an impressive portfolio of brands in the world of fashion, sports and lifestyle. The company and their state-of-the-art HQ are also recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK and Europe.
The Role The Project Manager acts as the bridge between the client and the agency and as such you will be responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client's needs, working with all the key departments that go into developing the creative output. Reporting into the Head of Account/Project Management you will lead a variety of integrated projects from Seasonal Campaigns, Tactical Activations, Photoshoots, and Events to B2B communications.
- Pro-actively manage assigned clients, developing relationships through effective communication, problem solving, and responding to requests.
- Understand the brands' strategy and facilitate annual brand plans.
- Take client briefs and, where needed, support the Strategic Planner to develop and challenge the creative brief.
- Write detailed scopes of work to include deliverables, timelines, budget estimates and management.
- Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and actions.
- Pro-actively manage and liaise with the creative team on the development of concepts and productions, ensuring objectives, budget and timelines are met.
- Plan appropriate creative resource time with the Creative Services Manager.
- Source relevant 3rd parties and create a trusted supplier network.
- Liaise with production companies and other 3rd parties
The Candidate Providing exceptional account and project management and delivering against business and marketing objectives, you will demonstrate consistent sound judgement and strategic thinking. You will be experienced in providing influence and contribution to the briefing process, as well as leading and managing resources, budgets, and internal and external partners. Responsible for reporting on project progression and ensuring it stays on time and on budget, you will also display a willingness to go the extra mile to deliver outstanding creative work. You will be:
- A good team player; approachable and friendly, and able to build strong working relationships.
- Experienced in people management and working effectively with a variety of people at different stakeholder levels.
- Passionate about delivering great creative.
- Energetic and self-motivated, consistently proactive and showing initiative.
- Solution focused with a positive outlook.
- Able to juggle several projects simultaneously.
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and able to manage your time well.
- An effective negotiator and communicator.
- Calm under pressure, resilient and positive in difficult situations.
- Motivated by operating in a changing and flexible environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative team with an open and friendly spirit, to collaborate and create outstanding campaigns for a family of global brands. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to know more please get in touch.