My client is an exciting integrated agency in central London, they work across all sectors but have extensive experience in the automotive, luxury, retail and travel markets, they specialise in Design & Build, Content & Social, Site Optimisation, Behavioural Insight & Data, Immersive Tech & CGI.
They are now looking for an experienced Account Manager to work with some of their biggest clients, you will form an integral part of our core client services team, supporting on the key account in addition to working with a mix of leading B2C and B2B clients across a range of digital campaigns.
They need a confident self-starter who has excellent attention to detail and the ability to assume account management responsibilities immediately. This is a great opportunity as there is a lot of room for growth.
You must be able to demonstrate that you share our enthusiastic, proactive approach to developing relationships and understanding our clients' business needs. Knowledge of the digital space, social and CMS experience would be desirable. In addition, we need you to have proven experience in all the essentials of client management - finance, briefing, performance monitoring and planning. For the accounts you support on, you'll be responsible for ensuring our on going projects run smoothly, grow organically and driving the internal teams to deliver great digital work for both the client and the agency.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing client projects working with the PM team, communicating timeously to clients keeping them well informed of all stages of the campaign
- Working with the creative team to deliver great work that is on brief
- Managing client budgets and agency client forecasts demonstrating strong commerciality
- Business developing your clients to deliver ongoing and incremental projects
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a B2C client facing role is essential.
- Strong B2C /B2B experience working with leading brands and developing relationships with senior client contacts is important.