About the Retail and Lifestyle Communications Consultancy
Some agencies strive for success, but my client does so uniquely - with a special emphasis on employee wellbeing and a desire to bring everyone into decision making, my client is an award-winning PR consultancy.
Looking for an Account Manager to join their growing Trade team, you will be joining a team of PR and communications specialists, offering the chance to join an award-winning agency at a time of exciting growth.
About the Trade Account Manager
As an Account Manager, you will have an opportunity to further develop both your management and communications skills in an industry leading retail and lifestyle PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Leading in building accounts, providing counsel and developing client relationships
- Managing JAE/AEs and showing effective leadership
- Proactively working in a fast-paced and creative environment, building the business and supporting colleagues in a collaborative environment
- Producing creative pitches, securing coverage and maintaining press lists
- Attending industry and networking events
If you have PR experience, strong knowledge of the industry landscape and are driven to succeed, then this award-winning agency is offering the ideal opportunity for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- Have 2-4 years PR experience with, ideally, some experience at the Account Manager level
- Be tuned into the media, an excellent timekeeper and a skilled multi-tasker
- Have a strong understanding of the industry, be experienced in new business pitching and have a passion for trade, retail and lifestyle
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate
The Trade Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £33,000 plus excellent company benefits including flexi-hours, early finish Fridays, bonuses, healthcare and fitness classes.
For more information about the Trade Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.